97.5 Bubble Hockey Tournament Dec 10th & 11th 2016 |
There are still a few qualifiers left to have a chance at winning winter classic tickets. This is open to NJ, NY, PA and MD residents.
Dec 10 Village Pub Swedesboro 30 Center Square Rd Swedesboro, NJ
Dec 11 : Landmark 1 West St
Dec 17: FINALS Village Pub - 139 Egg Harbor Rd Sewell, NJ
97.5 Tournament click for website
Labatt Blue and AHL Tournaments are BACK!!
Schedules will be released as soon as they are made available
Jimmy Schwartz Wins The Tournament of Buffalo
Congratulations to Jimmy Schwartz who won
the Inagural Bubble Hockey Tournament of Buffalo on December 13th 2005.
Jimmy beat Mark Wojtkiewicz in the Finals to claim the Trophy & Prize money. Congrats also go to John Gaffney & Thomas Spiegle Sr. who made it to the Semi-Finals.
Jeremy D. Wins Mid-Atlantic Tournament
Congratulations to Jeremy Davis from Connecticut who today won the 2015 Mid-Atlantic Spring Bubble Hockey Tournament.
Jeremy defeated Bill Brooks, NJ in the Finals then held off Jimmy Schwartz, NJ who won the Losers bracket and placed second in the tournament. Tournament was hosted by Bailey's Bar & Grill in Levittown, Pa.. Special thanks go out to Tournament Director John John Gaffney who ran once again a great tournament and thanks to everyone who participated especially those driving many hours down from New England to play.
Matt Canning Wins AHL/Labatt Tournament of Champions!
With a brand new fresh field this year, it sure looked intense, with some crazy upsets. There were 8 players representing their AHL teams which met in Utica, NY. Everyone played each other in round robin, with the results as follows:
2.Matt Canning 5-2
3.Kevin O'Mally Sr. 5-2
4.Gene Vergules 4-3
5.Frank Steciuk 4-3
6.Brian Connor 2-5Justin Lachance 1-6
A few notable games: Jason 4-2 over Matt, Matt 4-3 over Kevin, Frank 4-2 over Matt, Jason 3-1 over Kevin.
This all set up first round match ups with:
Jason Truskoski over Slapper.
Frank Steciuk over Gene Vergules.
Kevin O'Mally Sr. over Brian Connor.
Matt Canning over Justin Lachance.
Jason and Matt both advanced to the finals on the ice. After playing a full game and some OT, they were pulled off the ice tied 2-2, finishing the game (next goal wins) on the concourse. Matt added the game winner, and was crowned the champion. He took home a Calder Cup trophy, along with his own brand new Super Chexx table!
Regional Champions moving on to Glens Falls:
1)Brian Connor Binghampton Senators
2)Jason Truskoski Albany Devils
3)Kevin O'Mally Sr. Hershey Bears
4)Gene Vergules Lehigh Valley Phantoms
5) Matt Canning Manchester Monarchs
6)Justin Lachance Portland Pirates
7)Frank Steciuk Adirondack Flames
8)James Klosek Utica Comets
John Gaffney wins the Field House Bubble Classic !
Congratulations to John Gaffney, NJ who defeated Doug Davis, CT. in the finals at the Field House in Philadelphia in a best of three match 2 games to 0. On his way to the finals; JG beat Jeremy Davis, CT. in an early quarter final match up 2 games to 1 with game 3 going into OT. In Semi-Finals he met up with Kevin O'Mally, PA. and again the best of 3 went to the deciding game with JG prevailing in OT 3-2 after being down 2-0.
2015 AHL/Labatt Blue Tournament is Underway
More schedules to follow. Here is what we know now
FULL LIST OF TEAMS SCHEDULES click on the labatt logo on the right
The 2015 Chexxfan World Rankings Are Out
1. Jeremy Davis- The kid keeps winning. He added another Super Chexx to his collection this past year after winning his 2nd Labatt Blue/AHL tournament. He didn���t allow a single goal during his playoff run, eventually winning 6-0 in the finals. His previous tournament he went undefeated with a loaded field of top players. He has been lethal over the years and has trophy rooms to prove it. Can he be caught in 2015? Time will tell���
2. Ken Dubois- Absolutely stunning to watch this guy play. If you haven���t seen it, make sure you catch a few of his games. His precision and smoothness of the puck is unparalleled by anyone. He won the Labatt/AHL tournament 2 years ago, and came in second the year before. He is a very tough out of any tournament, and if he didn���t run across Jeremy so many times over the years, he would have added another 10+ victories to his resume.
3. Jimmy Schwartz - He is up a few notches from the last rankings, and it���s well deserved. He has been an extremely tough player over the last couple of years and some high votes from some of the top players notched him at 3rd. With some tournament wins over the years, and stellar league play, he has proved that he can take home a first place trophy at any point in time. He held his ground with a loaded field in the last tournament, but came up just short, finishing 2nd.
4. Mark Wojtkiewicz - He is always a high level contender with a very strong showing at the Labatt/AHL tournament this past year. A 5-0 shutout on Ken Dubois was clearly the highlight of his run, revenging last year���s defeat. He is the only player besides Jeremy to knock Ken out of a tournament in 7+ years. In his last few major tournaments, he has only lost to Ken and Jeremy.
5. John Gaffney- Always a top 5 finisher, and has some big wins to his name (including the ICE world's, 97.5 Molson). Has a great level of consistency with his game, while winning 16 of the 18 league regular seasons. He is one of only 3 players to win a Major tournament over the last 7-8 years.
6. Doug Davis - He���s a very consistent player who has never quite seemed to break through. He has many 2nd place finishes to his name, mainly losing in the finals to his brother. He often swaps wins and losses with the top players and is rarely beaten by anyone else. The future looks bright for this young gun.
7. Bill Brooks- He is the nicest bubbler in the land, and is coming off a few strong showings. Multiple top 5 finishes and is someone you don���t like to see on your side of the bracket. He has his share of tournament wins over the years and is always a threat to anyone.
8. Al Jennings- May have lost a step or 2 in the last few years, but he is always deadly. He brings his ���A��� game every year to the Labatt/AHL tournament, with the last 2 years only losing to the eventual champ.
9. Scott Storch- Continually a great player year after year with impressive showings in the NJ area tournament���s and leagues. He absolutely can compete and beat anyone. If only his attendance were more frequent, it could really shake things around.
10. Kevin O���Mally Sr.- He has some great potential, which was showcased during the 97.5 tournament run, by beating some of the best players in the game, on his way to victory. It will be interesting on what is to come from him in 2015.
Other notables: Ken Cox, Tom Spiegle , Jason Truskoski
These rankings are based off of tournaments won, and player voting. Please also check out the NJ Bubble Hockey World Rankings
Jeremy Davis Wins 2014 AHL/Labatt Blue Tournament of Champions
This year's AHL/Labatt Blue Tournament of Champions featured some new and old faces. The 11 winners of their AHL team finals met in Utica NY to complete the 4 month long Bubble Hockey Tournament from Labatt Blue And The AHL. Of the 11 players, they were split into 2 groups of 5 and 6 players, where they played Round robin. The top 4 players from each group would advance to play in the elite 8.
The competition was stiff and wins were not easy to come by. Seeding's came down to a single extra goal scored and nobody escaped the day without a loss. Some of the new talent were able to pick up some wins off the more experienced players, with some very good players picking up 0 or 1 wins.
1. Ken Dubois 4-0 GF=19
2. Doug Davis 2-2 GF=14
3. Marcus Dattoria 2-2 GF=10
4. Jim Thompson Jr 2-2 GF=9
5. Tom Spiegle 0-4 GF=3
Doug beat Jim, Jim beat Marcus, and Marcus beat Doug, so the tie breaker was Goals For.
1. Jeremy Davis 4-1 GF=24
2. Mark Wojtkiewicz 4-1 GF=20
3. Al Jennings 4-1 GF=18
4. Colin Cook 2-3 GF=14
5. Ken Cox 1-4 GF=11
6. Mark Kotary 0-5 GF=7
Jeremy beat Mark, Mark beat Al, Al beat Jeremy, so the tie breaker was goals for.
Ken Dubois def Colin Cooke 5-0
Mark Wojtkiewicz def Marcus Dattoria 5-3
Mark Wojtkiewicz def Kenny Dubois 5-0 to advance to the finals on the ICE.
Jeremy Davis def Jim Thompson Jr 5-0
Al Jennings def Doug Davis 3-1
Jeremy Davis def Al Jennings 2-0 to advance to the finals on the ICE.
Jeremy Davis def Mark Wojtkiewicz 6-0 to Win the 2014 AHL/Labatt Blue Tournament of Champions and a brand new Bubble Hockey ! Jeremy adds to his collection while not letting up a single goal during the playoffs on route to his second Tournament of Champions Calder Cup Trophy.
Congrats to all who made it to Utica, and a ton of thanks goes out to the AHL and Labatt Blue for running a very successful tournament year after year!
Kevin O'Mally Sr Wins Coors Light 97.5 Tournament
In an almost dominate field of the Penn-Jersey Bubble Hockey League (7 members in the final 8), Kevin O'Mally Sr conquered all to win the Coors Light 97.5 tournament and win a bubble hockey table! In what seemed like the toughest of roads possible, Kevin shut out Jimmy Schwartz and also beat John Gaffney to reach the finals. In the finals he was able to continue his streak and beat Tom Boyle and ultimately win the bubble hockey game! Congrats to Tom Boyle for 2nd and winning Flyers tickets.
2014 Labatt Blue Tournament of Champions
So far moving on to Utica
1) Marcus Dattoria Binghampton Senators
2) Mark Woj Lake Erie Monsters
3) Jeremy Davis Springfield Falcons
4) Doug Davis Hartford Wolfpack
5) Colin Cook Manchester Monarchs
6) Al Jennings Portland Pirates
7) Jim Thompson Jr. Albany Devils
8) Tom Spiegle Sr. Hershey Bears
9) Ken Cox Adirondack Phantoms
10) Mark Kotary Utica Comets
11) Ken Dubois Worcester Sharks
Full Schedule Bubble Locations
With a Perfect Day, Jeremy Davis Wins Bailey's Bar and Grill Tournament
Jeremy Davis adds another trophy to his collection, winning the Bailey's Bar and Grill Tournament, held in Levittown PA on 11/16/13. He finished the day perfect at 13-0 playing against some stiff competition.
This was a double elimination tournament, with the field initially split into 5 fields, that were drawn from a hat. The winners of each field were Bill Brooks 4-0, John Gaffney 4-0, Jimmy Schwartz 3-1, Jeremy Davis 4-0, and Doug Davis 4-0.
Seed wise, the first round had no big surprises, with Jason Truskoski, Jack Jennings, Mike, Al Jennings, Larry Jefford,Greg Ginion, and Carl Fulsher all winning.
In the second round Carl and Bill were brought to a game 3, but Bill was able to hang on. John also beat Larry, Jimmy beat Greg in a full 3 games, Jeremy beat Al, Doug beat Jack in 3 games, Jason beat Kevin, Antony beat Tom B in 3 games, and Tom S beat Brian.
In the third round, Bill Brooks beat Tom S, John Beat Anthony in 3 games, Jimmy beat Jason, and Jeremy beat brother Doug, setting up an intense final 4.
Jeremy was able to beat Bill Brooks 2 games to 0, and Jimmy was able to squeak out one of the closer series in a game 3 OT, setting up a Jimmy vs Jeremy finals.
With a late rally in game 1, Jeremy was able to win in OT, and eventually take the series 2 games to 0.
John Gaffney was able to knock off Doug Davis and Bill Brooks to get the right to play Jimmy one more time, but Jimmy still had the slight edge, winning the losers bracket game.
That set up a rematch in the finals of Jimmy vs Jeremy. Jeremy capped his day off with a win, completing his undefeated day and winning the Bailey's Bar and Grill Tournament.
Ken Dubois Breaks through, wins Labatt tournament
Ken Dubois became the 2013 Tournament of Champions Winner after up-ending Jeremy Davis in the Finals on Saturday.
The players were split into 2 pools, A and B. There were 2 tables supplied, and each player would play 2 games on both, to make it as fair as possible.
The pool results were as follows:
1. Ken Dubois 4-0..12 GF 5 GA
2. Doug Davis 3-1..12 GF 7 GA
3. Mark Woj 2-2..14 GF 10 GA
4. Ken Cox 1-3..10 GF 15 GA
5. Bob Leblanc 0-4 3 GF 14 GA
1. Jeremy Davis 4-0 19 GF 3 GA
2. Al Jennings 2-2 10 GF 6 GA
3. Jason Truskoski 2-2 9 GF 12 GA
4. Thomas Spiegle 2-2 9 GF 10 GA
5. Jeff Stone 0-4 1 GF 17 GA
Round 1 Of Playoffs
Ken Dubois over Thomas Spiegle
Mark Woj over Al Jennings
Jeremy Davis over Ken Cox
Doug Davis over Jason Truskoski
Round 2 Of Playoffs
Ken Dubois over Mark Woj
Jeremy Davis over Doug Davis
Ken Dubois over Jeremy Davis
All Tickets to Albany have been Punched
The 2013 AHL Labatt Blue Tournament of Champions Second round is now under way. Over the next few weeks, there will be the team finals. Each Team had 7-14 tournaments in bars, and the winning person from each tournament now will play in a team finals to move on to Albany.
Most recent list of Regional Winners
1) Jeremy Davis - Connecticut Whale
2) Al Jennings Manchester Monarchs-
3) Bob Leblanc Portland Pirates-
4) Mark Woj Binghamton Senators-
5) Jason Truskoski Albany Devils-
6) Doug Davis Springfield Falcons-
7) Ken Dubois Worcester Shark-s
8) Thomas Spiegle Sr. Hershey Bears-
9) Jeff Stone Adirondack Phantoms-
10) Kenneth Cox Bridgeport Sound Tigers-
AHL Labatt Blue Tournament is back
Check your local AHL teams for schedules over the next few weeks
Jimmy Schwartz wins 97.5 Bubble Hockey Tournament
Jimmy Schwartz downs Philly's best to win the 97.5 Bubble hockey Tournament. The grand prize was a New Molson edition Bubble hockey.
NJBHL website write-up Here is the full write-up
John Gaffney wins Bailey's Bar and Grill Tournament
John Gaffney fends off Jimmy Schwartz In OT to win Bailey's Bar and Grill's tournament.
Bailey's Bar and Grill in Levittown, PA, is running their own Bubble Hockey Tournament! There will be 8 tournaments with each winner advancing to the elite 8.
week 1. John Gaffney
week 2. Jimmy Schwartz
week 3. Thomas Spiegle Sr
week 4. Brian Nelson
week 5. Dan Pettit
week 6. Kevin O'Mally
week 7. Anthony Gade
week 8. Larry Jefford
Full Write-up Here is the NJBHL write-up
Davis Brothers Storm Buffalo
The out of towners proved no match for the locals in Buffalo, after the NJ and CT crew both won their brackets and met in the finals. The finals consisted of John Gaffney and Jimmy Schwartz (NJ) VS Doug Davis and Jeremy Davis (CT). After the first game went into OT, the Davis brothers won the next game as well and emerged champions of the Buffalo science Museum bubble hockey tournament (presented by New Era) on Jan 4, 2013.
The Tournament consisted of the largest doubles field ever, with 64 teams playing for the crown. The first two rounds were best of 3, while round three and four were single elimination due to time constraints. The final 4 and the finals were also best of 3.
Davis Boys Roll.. Meet in Finals Of NJ Burlington Classic
Jeremy Davis strikes again at the Burlington Bubble Classic, beating brother Doug Davis to capture yet another tournament victory. The tournament started out in 4 pools of round robin play. The pool winners were Jeremy Davis, John Gaffney, Larry Jefford and Scott Storck ; all going 4-0. Both Jeremy and Larry only let in 7 goals, but the second tie breaker of goals scored went to Jeremy 30-17.
Some of the Main Highlights of the tournament were as follows:
#13 Bill Brooks over #4 Scott Storck 2 games to 1;
#15 Kevin O'Mally over #2 Larry Jefford 2-0;
#12 Tom S over #5 Brian Nelson 2-0;
#6 Doug Davis over #11 Jimmy S. 2-1;
#1 Jeremy Davis over #9 Jason Truskoski 2-1;
#6 Doug Davis over #3 John Gaffney 2-0.
This set up the final 4 with Bill Brooks, Ken Cox, Jeremy Davis and Doug Davis. The final 4 went as follows,
#1 Jeremy Davis over #13 Bill Brooks 3-0;
#6 Doug Davis over #7 Ken Cox 3-0, setting up an all Davis Finals
#1 Jeremy Davis over #6 Doug Davis 3-2 (Jeremy took game 1, Doug took 2 and 3, and Jeremy took 4 and 5)
1. Jeremy Davis
2. Doug Davis
3/4. Ken Cox, Bill Brooks
5. John Gaffney
6. Jimmy Schwartz
7/8. Dan Petitt, Anthony Gade
9-12. Kevin O'MallyJason Truskoski, Tom Spiegle, Scott Storck
13-16.Larry Jefford, Brian Nelson, Carl Fulsher, Jeff Harris
17. Tom Boyle
18. Dave Cardona
19/20. John Vanderoest, Greg Ginion
A major thanks yet again to John Gaffney for continuing to hold such a great tournament, with the overall skill level rising!
Full NJ write-up Check out the NJ website for a complete breakdown of the tournament
Chexx Fan World Rankings
1. Jeremy Davis- May have just surpassed everybody for the most tournament wins ever. What else is there to say about this kid? He won both days at the Molson Canadian tournament, followed by winning the Labatt Blue Tournament in Hershey, and then just recently ran the tables at the ICE House Invitational. He is the hottest bubbler in the planet right now, and there's no sign of stopping him.
2. Ken Dubois- It would be scary to see how many tournaments he would have won, if he didn't run into Jeremy. He has only been knocked out by him in the previous 5+ tournaments. Quite possibly one of the most consistent players around. A recent 2nd place finish at the Labatt Blue Tournament after running over some tough competition and the #1 overall seed after round robin.
3. Bill Brooks- Playing very well lately, with some Impressive finishes. Finished 2nd in the ICE House Invitational, along with a victory at the 97.5 tournament in December. Had a top 5 finish at the Molson Tournament as well, losing to only people above him in the rankings.
4. John Gaffney- Started off 2011 on fire. Convincingly won at the World's in Buffalo, being the only other player to win a National Event in the past few years. Also has a tournament win in NJ with a loaded field. A couple of 5th place finishes in Buffalo and NJ losing to other top 10 players. No finals appearance in the last 4 tournaments, with only one final 4, means he is going to need to pick up a few more wins to get back on track to the #1 spot.
5. Mark Woj- Without a doubt the best player in the Buffalo area. Had a Great showing at the Labatt Tournament in Hershey. Swept his round robin bracket and it took a buzzer beater by Jeremy Davis to knock him out. With rumors of a King Of New England in the fall, Woj will sure be looking for blood.
6. Doug Davis- If he ever found time to practice he would be lethal. He has showed up to every tournament in the past 4 years coming directly from college, with his only practice being at tournaments. In the Labatt Blue Tournament, he won his CT regional and was eventually knocked out by Al in OT, in the elite 8 in Hershey. He finished 6th in NJ, losing to Bill Brooks and JG. Before that, he finished 2nd in the Molson Tournament in Buffalo, losing to his brother.
7. Jimmy Schwartz- No Doubt can play bubble in NJ really well. A recent top 4 finish in the ICE House Invitational, and an impressive win in the NJ tournament a little over a year ago. He has had a few top 8 finishes in the Molson and World's, both in Buffalo, but has yet to make his presence known, in a tournament, outside of NJ. Needs to prove himself in a big show event before he can move up.
8. Al Jennings- He should realistically be top 5 caliber, but we all wish he would show up to a few more tournaments. Could easily wipe through anyone in the top 10, but a shaky finish in Buffalo may have put some question marks in a few peoples heads. A loss in OT to Ken D, by a terrible bounce, cost him a shot at the Labatt Blue Crown. A second place finish on day 1 of the Molson tournament, and sweeping the field at the New Era tournament a few years back are his other recent accomplishments.
9. Brian Nelson- Always seems to knock out a top bubbler in any tournament he plays. A little more consistency and he could easily climb up the rankings. He's almost like a wild card, you just never want to face him.
10. Jason Truskoski- Some great bubbling lately. Knocked out by a hot Jimmy S in Buffalo, but has since been a tough exit from other tournaments. A loss in a triple OT thriller in the Labatt Qualifier to Jeremy Davis kept him from going to Hershey. A #1 overall seed in Jersey (letting up 4 goals in 5 games, with an impressive win against JG in round robin action, could be a sign of things to come.
Other notables: Scott Storch, Dan Gigante
These rankings are based off of tournaments won, and player voting. Please also check out the NJ Bubble Hockey World Rankings
NJ Bubble Hockey World Rankings These rankings are based off of a points system
Jeremy Davis sweeps field, wins Ice House Invitational
The World's #1 bubble hockey player, Jeremy Davis, continued his hot streak by capturing the Ice House Invitational Tournament in Burlington NJ. After a 5-0 round robin record, Jeremy cruised in the next few series 2 games to 0 against Jodi and 2-0 in games against Carl Fulsher (MI). In the Elite 8, (best of 5) Jeremy swept Jimmy Schwartz 3 games to 0 to set up a finals match-up with Bill Brooks, which he also won 3-0, completing a perfect 15-0 day. Also Congratulations to Bill Brooks, Jimmy Schwartz, Jason Truskoski, and Jeremy Davis for all winning their divisions. By doing so, they each won a pair of tickets to any NHL game from any team next season. Thanks again to Eklund from hockeybuzz.com for donating those tickets. Also a special thanks to John Gaffney for throwing yet another smooth tournament, which was maxed out at 24 players.
NJ Bubble Hockey Website For a full write-up of the tournament
Jeremy Davis wins Labatt Blue Tournament of Champions
Jeremy Davis survived a loaded field in the biggest bubble hockey tournament ever. The tournament kicked off on January 19th and finally concluded with the finals on March 31st. Jeremy was able to shake off some tough OT games throughout the tournament along with pulling Al Jennings and Ken Dubois in his round robin pool. After a first round blowout, he faced a 2-0 deficit vs Mark Woj, but mid-way into the 2nd, he was able to get 2 quick goals to tie it up, and a slap shot as time expired sealed the deal. In yet another tight match against Ken Dubois, Jeremy was able to pull a lightening fast move in which would prove to be the game winner. The final game on the ice will be up on youtube shortly. Congrats again to Jeremy Davis, winning his 3rd straight major event in the last 4 months.
The Finals on Video Watch Ken Dubois Vs. Jeremy Davis on Center ICE in the finals
CONGRATS To Those Moving On to Hershey, PA
Most recent list of Regional Winners
1) Mike Marciniak, Adirondack Phantoms
2) Brian Connor, Binghamton Senators
3) Doug Davis, Bridgeport Sound Tigers
4) Jeremy Davis, Connecticut Whale
5) Frederic Cassivi, Hershey Bears
6) Kenny Dubois, Manchester Monarchs
7) Erich Markee, Portland Pirates
8) Al Jennings, Providence Bruins
9) Mark Wojtkiewicz, Rochester Americans
10) Jim Thompson, Springfield Falcons
11) Matthew Butler, Worcester Sharks
Labatt Blue Tournament For included cities, check out their website
Bill Brooks wins 97.5 "The Fanatic", Molson Bubble Hockey tournament
Congratulations to Bill Brooks (left side) for taking home 1st Place at the recent 97.5 "The Fanatic", Molson Bubble Hockey tournament in Philadelphia, PA. Bill bested a field of 16 previous qualifiers and won a pair of Tickets to the upcoming NHL Winter Classic featuring the Rangers vs Flyers in Philadelphia. 2nd Place finisher Brian Nelson (right side) didn't leave empty handed, taking home the Molson themed Super Chexx Bubble Hockey game as the consolation prize!
Jeremy Davis wins Molson Canadian 2011 Bubble Hockey Tournament(s)
The Davis brothers stormed into Buffalo last weekend and took the top 2 spots at the Molson Canadian 2011 Bubble Hockey Tournament. Jeremy Davis took home the $2500 1st place check and cemented his reputation as the top Super Chexx player in the world today (not to mention bragging rights at home). Younger brother and crowd favorite Doug Davis didn't leave empty handed, taking the $1500 2nd place check back down the I-90 to CT. Dan Gigante of Buffalo, NY and Kenny Dubois of Boston, MA each took home $500 for 3rd place and every player left with lots of great Molson gear.
Jeremy Davis also won the day 1 tournament, beating Al Jennings in the finals.
Many thanks go out to all the players, Dean, Keri and John from MillerCoors, the lovely ladies from Ignite Buffalo & Slick Willie's Sports Bar for hosting the event!
The site for Chexx fans, by Chexx fans. Be sure to check out our MESSAGE BOARD for all the latest info on upcoming and completed tournaments, helpful tips for playing and maintaining your Chexx game, and an assortment of other topics!